Sunday 21 August 2011


    From all the movies I have watched so far, I have come across this movie which I feel very much uneasy and disturbed. All those horror and thriller movies might contain seems where people are murdered or blood is splattered everywhere. But in this movie "The cove" the scenes that they show are from a real life story and its something which is non-fiction. When I was small, I use to have a perception that Japanese people are one of the world's most disciplined or well known for kind hospitality services. But after I watched this movie, my whole point of view changed as they kill dolphins and whales in such a large scale. They might say that the sushi made from dolphins and whales taste excellent. But I certainly disagree with them as the continuos killing would lead to extinction of both these species. It is also against the international law. 

No comments:

Post a Comment